Metabo Bs 18 Quick Set Cordless Combi DrillsThe Metabo Bs 18 Quick Set Cordless Combi Drills has a lightweight, compact design making it ideal for working in confined spaces. It features an impact drill function for drilling in masonry and an integrated working light to illuminate the contact area. Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilization, and long service life. Supplied with: 2 x 18 Volt 2.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries and 1 x 18 Volt Charger. Specification No Load Speed: 0-450/0-1,600/min. Impact Rate: 24,000/bpm. Torque: 24/48Nm. Capacity: Masonry: 10mm, Steel: 10mm, Wood: 20mm. Weight: 1.4kg.Metabo's history stretches over more than three-quarters of a century. It is mainly the history of a search for the most robust products with the longest service life. In 1924, at the eve of the economic depression of those times, Albrecht Schnitzler, a baker's son, and his business partner Julius Closs co-founded Schnitzler GmbH. They wanted to manufacture tools that would meet the higher demands of an increasingly engineered world better than most of the tools that existed at that time.
Features of Metabo Bs 18 Quick Set Cordless Combi Drills
- Light compact drill/screwdriver with extremely compact design for versatile use
- Mobile workshop: plastic carry case with a wide range of accessories for drilling, screwdriving, and more
- Metabo "Quick" System: quick change of tool holder and bits for flexible working
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area