Metabo KGS216M 1500 W 240 V 216 mm Sliding Mitre SawThis is the KGS216M miter saw from Metabo featuring new standards when it comes to mobility, precision, and performance. With a die-cast aluminum workbench and a sliding function for wide cuts. Adjustable table extension on both sides adds cutting stability on longer workpieces. A non-slip rubber surface on its handle and upper carry handle ensures excellent grip. A work light is provided for poorly lit areas and for accurate cutting, the saw has a laser. In addition, the turntable allows precise angle adjustment.
Metabo KGS216MThis is the latest version of the popular KGS216M miter saw from Metabo featuring new standards when it comes to mobility, precision, and performance.
Features of Metabo Mitre Saw
- Sliding function for wide workpieces
- Accurate cutting.
- Robust die-cast aluminum design for the highest demands
- Turntable for precise angle adjustment
- Compact lightweight, suitable also for one-handed transport
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw headlock
- Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- Adjustable and extendable table width extensions, removable to put long panels, slabs, etc. underneath
- Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- Sliding high rear fence profiles for safe sawing
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the workpiece from the top or front
- Depth guide for easy creation of grooves
- The saw head can be inclined to the left, with an additional angle range for undercuts
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum guard required.