Milwaukee M18 FRAD2 ANGLE DRILL DRIVER The Milwaukee M18FRAD2 is a 2-speed, 2nd generation right angle drill driver with 18V FUEL Super Hawg. It is ideal for technical use due to its sheer strength and longevity. The compact nature allows operation in confined spaces to be possible. With its all-metal gearbox and keyed chuck, this Angle Drill is extremely sturdy and resistant.
The brushless motor POWERSTATE provides constant power from 152 mm holes under load, the intelligence unit REDLINK PLUS offers advanced digital safety against tool and battery overload and significantly raises the tool’s load output.
An angle drill has a shortened head length, which means it is suitable for getting to areas that are difficult to reach. The overall dimensions and shape indicate that they are potentially more flexible than drilling tools of other forms. A right angle drill with variable speed is perfect for when you need to drill at much slower speeds with a torque of up to 33Nm.
- pressure level (dB(A)) – 78.6
- Speed gear without load 1 (rpm) – 0 – 350
- No loading gear speed 2 (rpm) – 0 – 950
- Max. torque (Nm) – 95
- Voltage (V) – 18
- Weight with battery pack (kg) – 6.4
How would it be the best?
- The compact nature allows operation in confined spaces to be possible.
- The REDLINK PLUS electronics, together with the REDLITHIUM-ION battery packs, provide more energy and more study over the life of the device.
- Very long running time, up to 100 wooden holes, 65 mm in length.
- All-metal gearbox and high-durability 13 mm keyed chuck.
- The mechanical clutch safeguards the system in the event of a stall.
Here you get the Milwaukee M18 FRAD2 M18 FUEL SUPER HAWG Toptopdeal 2-SPEED RIGHT ANGLE DRILL Engine. The firm says that they designed this model from the ground up with an improved brushless motor and optimized electronics. Also, A highly durable hard-wearing system is provided by its all-metal gearbox and 13 mm key chuck.
Thanks for reading the article.
For more information please visit our website:
Also email us at:-