Milwaukee M18BOS125-502B Random Orbital Sander KitMilwaukee M18 BOS125 random Orbital Sander delivers 14, 000 to 24, 000 Sanding strokes per minute for faster Material removal. Milwaukee M18BOS125-502B Random Orbital Sander Kit variable-speed wheel features 6-speed settings, allowing the correct speed to be set for different types of material. The universal hook and loop Sanding pad allow easy changing of sanding discs. Redlink; overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability. The lithium-ion™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics, and Fade-Free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life. Supplied with a dust extraction box, fitted with an internal filter that helps keep dust contained and managed.
Milwaukee Cordless Random Orbital SanderMilwaukee M18TM 125mm Random Orbital Sander has a corded power output of 12,000 Max OPM. Variable speed with six-speed settings provides the user with greater flexibility over the tool's performance to meet the orbit speed for the application. Milwaukee Cordless Random Orbital Sander's strong motor of the tool helps the user to extract more content per battery charge. The dust bag is a long-lasting dust containment system, and the integrated filter allows for effective dust filtration. The M18TM BOS125 Random Orbit Sander comes with a hose adapter that attaches directly to all Milwaukee® dust extraction systems for additional flexibility. The M18TM Random Orbital Sander, operated by REDLITHIUM-IONTM battery technology, has a 35-minute run time.
Milwaukee Kit Features
- 2-Pole high-performance motor provides maximum power and more material removed per charge
- Ultimate control with the variable speed dial, allowing the user more control over the output of the tool to match the orbit speed for the application
- Electronic variable speed control. Constant power technology. Overload protection defends against abusive situations
- Can be attached to Dust Extraction machines using universal hose adapter included
- Utilizes a universal hook and loop pad hole configuration, can be used with any brand of sanding pads