Makita Chop & Cut Off Saws
Makita Cut Off Saws is suitable for cutting steel such as pipe, box section, rectangular, angle iron, and steel bars. The saw may cut from 0 to 45 degrees left & 0 to 30 degrees right, it features a three-position fence that allows an extended range of cutting. If you’re looking for saws with a huge amount of raw power, then beating a chop saw is hard. An abrasive saw, also known as a chop and cut off saws. The abrasive disks for these saws are 14 in diameter (360 mm) and 7⁄64 in thickness (2.8 mm). Larger saws use blades of 410 mm (16 inches) in diameter. Steel and stainless steel discs are available. You can choose to name and suk number only a few from a corded or cordless number of leading brands including DeWalt, Bosch, Makita, and Milwaukee.
- Makita is the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market. The LW1401S/1 Portable Cut-off Saw has a powerful…£146.68 (inc VAT)
- Makita is one of the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market.Model LW1401S is a 355mm (14") Portable…£146.68 (inc VAT)
- Model LW1400 is a 355mm (14") Portable Cut-off Saw and the successor to the 2414EN. Makita is one of the…£159.01 (inc VAT)
- Model LW1400 is a 355mm (14") Portable Cut-off Saw and the successor to the 2414EN. This portable cut off saw…£159.01 (inc VAT)
- Makita is one of the market's leading producers of professional power tools. The Makita LC1230 110v 305 mm TCT Metal Cutting Cut Off Saw features that can be made by loosening the lever to adjust the angle fence.£333.94 (inc VAT)
- Makita LC1230 240V 305mm TCT Metal Cutting Cut Off Saw£333.94 (inc VAT)