Bosch Demolition Hammers-Breakers
A Bosch hammers demolition is an effective tool to break down large concrete walls. It is possible to buy a variety of sizes and styles. A demolition hammer can also be used on any thick, hard and durable surface besides being used on walls.
This makes a big difference whether you want a small hole to be filled or you need to clear a concrete floor. The engineering behind every hammer for demolition is the same. The more joules, the greater the strength the Bosch demolition hammers have produced.
The head does not spin, it just moves back and forth. Because the bit doesn’t rotate, Bosch hammers can’t drill and allow the machine to concentrate on concrete cracking, chipping and chiseling. Demo hammers hit hard, but are flexible enough to operate on vertical surfaces and come in various sizes.
- Bosch GSH5CE 110V 5kg Demolition Hammer SDS-Max 0611321060.£447.27 (inc VAT)
- The Bosch GSH 5 CE SDS Max demolition hammer (240v) has a powerful 1150W engine delivering 8.3 J of impact energy for a high rate of material removal. For effortless and continuous work in time-intensive applications, it is lightweight with Vibration Control.£447.27 (inc VAT)
- The Bosch GSH11E SDS Max Breaker 11Kg Demolition Hammer 240V is designed to be robust and durable even when taking…£452.40 (inc VAT)
- The Bosch GSH11E 110v SDS Max Demolition Hammer / Breaker features a powerful engine that delivers 16.8 J of impact energy at high material removal rates.£481.91 (inc VAT)
- The GSH 27 VC hammer is perfect for the toughest applications with a newly developed hammer mechanism which increases the…£1,331.20 (inc VAT)
- The GSH 27 VC hammer is suitable for the toughest applications with a newly developed hammer mechanism that increases the material extraction rate per hour by 50 percent compared to the previous Bosch version.£1,331.20 (inc VAT)