Makita Torches & Lights
Makita Torches & Lights is that which is used as a light source. It is a18V cordless work light. Its head folds up and down with 7 positive stops. It rotates in left to right for multiple lighting angles.
Makita Torches & Lights Batteries generate electricity. Rubberized Delicate Hold that gives Expanded Comfort on the Job. It can use Genuine Batteries and Chargers to Charge and Features a Metal Hanging Snare that’s Helpful and Work Location Solid. Whether you are doing maintenance tasks, decorating jobs or working outdoors. Torches & Lights has a falling impact strength of 1m. Technicians use these lights, rather than the stage lights for a number of reasons. As a result, the bulb lights up. The bulb of a torch is more or less similar to an electric bulb.
- DML812 18V LXT® Cordless L.E.D. 1,250L Flashlight / Spotlight£11.56 (inc VAT)
- The Makita DML186Z 18v LEDTorch has 6 high-efficiency LEDs for long continuous bright illumination. This torch is compatible with all…£12.84 (inc VAT)
- Makita DML185Z 18v LXT The li-ion cordless light flexible torch has a rubberized soft grip of ergonomic design. This LED…£19.26 (inc VAT)
- Makita DML801Z is a rechargeable florescent cordless torch with 12 LED lights. Its head folds up and down with 7…£24.68 (inc VAT)
- Makita DML802 14.4V – 18V Li-Ion 9 position torch has 3.2 Watt LED and 160 lumens light power. It is…£24.13 (inc VAT)
- Makita DML806Z 18V cordless work light led flashlight torch has three L.E.D. lighting modes: 360° lantern, 180° lantern or flashlight.…£36.05 (inc VAT)