Dewalt Hammer Drill DCD996N 18V Li-ion Brushless Combi Hammer Drill Body Only
The DeWalt Dewalt Hammer Drill DCD996 combi hammer is the successor to the DCD995, with an improved, larger brushless motor that delivers up to 34% more power. DeWalt has improved the airflow to this motor which keeps it cool and at the top of its performance. It features an improved automatic high speed for increasing the user’s masonry drilling speed.
The most powerful 18V XR Li-Ion XRP hammer drill driver from DeWalt. The high-speed transmission delivers 3 variable speeds, allowing users to choose the performance level required for different applications. DEWALT’s second-generation brushless hammer drill is the DCD996 18V XRP Hammer Drill Driver. The DCD996’s latest, highly efficient engine produces 26% more power than the DCD995.
The electronic clutch has an 11-position torque control that can be adjusted while turning the screw to optimize precision. The Dewalt DCD996 as a two-speed setting and all-metal transmission for longer runtime and tool life.
It makes a very smart investment for the Milwaukee combi drill. Compared to other marked drills in its class, it has high speeds. Carbide inserts improve bit gripping strength and help to minimize dropped bit frustrations.
We love this drill and are a favorite with many of our clients as well, an essential tool kit indeed!
- Max Torque (Hard): 95 Nm
- Max Torque (Soft): 66 Nm
- Power Output: 830 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-500/1500/2250 rpm
- Beats per Minute: 0-8600/25500/38250 bpm
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Wood): 55 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Metal): 15 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Masonry) 13 mm
- Length: 213 mm
- Height: 208 mm
- Width: 70 mm
- Sound Pressure: 97 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 108 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 15 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 3.9 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
Additional & vibration
|Delivery||Order by 5PM to get delivered next working day|
- All metal nitro-carburized chuck prolongs life as it is stronger and rust resitant
- Carbide inserts improve bit gripping strength and helps to minimise dropped bit frustrations
- 3 speed gearbox for a greater range of applications
- Larger brushless motor than previous model gives 34% increase in power
- Improved air flow to the motor
- Hammer Function increases speed to 2250rpm –
- Increased productivity
- Super bright LED with 3 LEDs which give a range from 2.6 to a massive 60 lumens