DeWalt DCW604NT-XJ 18V Li-ion Cordless Brushless Router Trimmer Body only
£303.84 (inc VAT)
The Dewalt DCW604NT-XJ is an 18v XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ Router/Trimmer Bare Unit.The first router available on the XR cordless platform, the DCW604NT-XJ comes with interchangeable fixed or plunge bases and has quick release tabs to enable them to be swapped over quickly and easily.The fixed gives precise height adjustment making it a very practical tool for trimming. The plunge base gives all the benefits of a standard 1/4″ plunge router without tethering it to a mains socket.
DeWalt DCW604NT-XJ 18V Li-ion Cordless Brushless Router Trimmer
DeWalt DCW604NT-XJ 18V Li-ion Cordless Brushless Router Trimmer Body. Variable speed control (16,000-27,000rpm) lets you match the speed to the cutter diameter and the material. The compact, lightweight design increases ease of use and user comfort. The DeWalt DCW604N 18v XR Brushless 1/4 “router is ideal for a wide range of tasks including routing for inlay cavities and hinge Mortis, rounding over edges, flush hardwood edging, and much more.
Use a small brush with either nylon or brass bristles to reach into closed areas. A soft start to eliminate small initial movements that might misalign the cutter, especially important with such a powerful router. The DCW604 has variable speed control (16,000 to 27,000/min).
The system of depth ring and clamping work to ensure the accuracy of the engine. Supplied with a fixed base, a dip base, a T-STAK case, and a clamp. Just body / naked computer provided without batteries or adapter.
- Big, convenient handles with an on / off switch and a plunge lock on your fingertips for excellent control.
- Spindle lock mechanism for quick and easy cutter changes with a single spanner
- A soft start to eliminate small initial movements that might misalign the cutter, especially important with such a powerful router.
- No Load Speed – 16,000-27,000 rpm
- Part Number: DCW604NT-XJ
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 18V
- Collet Diameter: 1/4″ (8mm)
- No Load Speed: 16,000-27,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock: 12 position
Promotional Image No Voltage 18V Delivery Dispatched within 24-48hours on a next day service Weight 0.0000 Size No Pack Size No Motor Type Brushless
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications.
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut.
- Dual LED’s and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation.
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes.
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes.
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position.
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal.
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability.
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control.