GinSen Xiao Yao Tang Helps with Anxiety, Stress Relief, Panic Relief, PMS, Headache, Natural Supplement, Chinese Medicine, Made in UK (60 Tablets)Xiao Yao Tang by Ginsen is a herbal blend supplements for stress management and hormone balance. It is a classic famous formula for liver Qi and blood tonic, helping stress related emotion and hormone imbalance, support liver health along with activity depressed liver Qi. Based on the principles of Chinese medicine Ginsen"s stress management supplements work on getting to the root cause of the stress related syndrome, PMS. Xiao Yao Tang is expertly formulated supplements that can be incorporate in your daily routine to help you in your stress free life. Features:
- ✔【Xiao Yao Tang】- Made from using 100% natural ingredients designed specifically to help with stress caused health problems, such as anxiety, stress, and palpitation. It works on smooth Liver Qi and clearance body tension and pressure. It also helps digestion system balance and hormone balance. It is a natural treatment to help unexplained infertility, irregular periods or period pain.
- ✔【Food Supplement】- Our supplement also helps with headache, PMS, breast tender or lump, period pain. It works on the through Liver energy channel path to free Qi movement and promote vital Qi level. In the meantime, it nourishes Liver blood nutrition.
- ✔【Herbal Formulation】- Produced by GinSen’s expert team with over 30 years of experience. Our herbal ingredients are of the finest quality, which complies with GMP standards with a concentration rate of 7:1
- ✔【100% Natural Ingredients】- All GinSen products contain natural ingredients which are manufactured in the UK to the highest standards, so you’re safeguarded compared to imported products from other countries. Our customer’s well-being is our FIRST PRIORITY. We also provide free consultation if required.
- ✔【Buy with Confidence】- Our practitioners are members of the UK regulatory bodies (ATCM) The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture & (BACC) The British Acupuncture Council.