Men's Dubliner Down Jacket - Helly HansenMen's Dubliner Down jacket - Helly Hansen, Black Melange Outerwear. The Dublin Down Jacket by HELLY HANSEN is a classic down jackets for winter safety and extra warmth. This classic down jacket features a waterproof, windproof, and breathable shell fabric. The Dubliner Down Jacket by HELLY HANSEN Features is a high necklace, hand pockets, and high-quality Allied 600 power fill duck down for extra warmth. Down is a fantastic insulator as the loft (or fluffiness) of down creates thousands of tiny air pockets that trap warm air and retain heat, thus helping to keep the wearer very warm in cold winter weather. Having a jacket with a higher fill power also means that you need less down to achieve a certain level of warmth, so they are far more packable than their synthetic counterparts. Down jackets are typically very durable and can easily last for a decade. Jackets that use down as a means of insulation are capable of achieving a higher fill power rating, and thus a higher level of warmth. Having a jacket with a higher fill power also means that you need less down to achieve a certain level of warmth, so they are far more packable than their synthetic counterparts.
- Helly Hansen classic down jackets with waterproof, windproof, and breathable shell fabric.
- Embroidered branding.
- 100% polyester shell and lining.
- 100% polyurethane backing.
- 80% duck down 20% feather filling.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Side zip pockets.
- Inner zip pocket.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Toggle hem.
- Water repellent, windproof and breathable
- Durable treatment for water repellency (DWR)
- Hand pockets with zip closure YKK®
- Within chest pocket with zip closure.