MAKITA DCE090 18V X2 36V Brushless 230 mm (9″) Power Cutter
The Makita DCE090 eliminates the hassles of petrol with lower noise, reduced maintenance and zero emissions allowing for use in indoor environments. Our powerful concrete saws or power cutters are robust and reliable. They will enable you to work in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. It has a convenient oil level check and easy oil maintenance for longer engine life. Integrated wheels reduce fatigue during long straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement.
Thanks to the dust-sealed starter device and the durable starter cord, it’s ready to work whenever you want. his latest release in Makita’s concrete cutting line up means that we can now offer a power cutter specific to most common user applications and needs. Vibration has also been reduced in the MAKITA DCE090. Sliding front engine mounts absorb vibration when the user applies cutting pressure. A cyclonic air intake also works to help save the air filter by separating larger pieces of debris and sending them out before they can reach the filter.
- High power Brushless motor delivers 6,000 RPM.
- Max. cutting capacity 88mm depth.
- AFT® (Active Feedback sensing Technology) prevents kickback.
- Compact and lightweight at 5.2kg skin.
- Low vibration for increased operator convenience.
Blade diameter: 230 mm (9″)
Cutting capacities: 88 mm
No load speed: 6,000 RPM
Overall dimensions: 565x248x285 mm
Net weight: 6.4kg with 2 x 6
Voltage: 18V X2 (36V)
- High power Brushless motor delivers 6,000 RPM
- Max. cutting capacity 88mm depth
- AFT® (Active Feedback sensing Technology) prevents kickback
- Compact and lightweight at 5.2kg skin
- Low vibration for increased operator convenience