Makita DGA452Z 18V LXT Li-ion Cordless 115mm Angle Grinder
The Makita DGA452Z gives cordless convenience for grinding & cutting applications. Anti-restart function for safety means the motor will not start if the charged battery is inserted with switch on. Its electronic current limiter protects the motor from overload and there is a warning lamp that will turn on to warn of impending overload and also warns of low battery.
For faster grinding, the Makita developed engine delivers up to 11,000 rpm. Smoother rotation of spiral bevel gears and more efficient energy transfer. A warning lamp will turn on to warn of imminent overload as well as warn of low battery.
The Makita DGA452 gives cordless convenience for grinding & cutting applications. With a small circumference motor housing with a soft grip for enhanced comfort and control the MAKDGA452Z is easy to use. Its electronic current limiter protects the motor from overload and there is a warning lamp which will turn on to warn of impending overload and also warns of low battery.
- Built-in electronic control circuit with L.E.D. warning lights for overload protection.
- Slide switch with lock-on.
- Powerful angle grinder now free from the restriction of cables and power sockets.
- Capable of using wheels or discs for mains grinders.
- Voltage: 18v LXT
- Wheel Diameter: 115 mm
- Bore Diameter: 22.23 mm
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Max Wheel Thickness: 6.4 mm
- Grinding Wheel: 4-1/2″ / 115mm
- Max Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2″ 115mm
- No Load RPM: 10,000
- Watt Hours: 54.0
- Overall Length: 12-1/2″
|Delivery||Order by 5PM to get delivered next working day|
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control trigger
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload
- Forward and reverse trigger
- LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip