Makita DKP181Z 18v Lxt Aws Brushless Planer 82mm Body Only
£203.81 (inc VAT)
The DKP181Z delivers heavy duty cutting performance with a high powered Brushless Motor, allowing a massive 3mm max. cutting depth. Coupled with Automatic Torque Drive technology, the planer automatically adjusts speed & torque depending on the load conditions for optimal cutting. Also featuring an electric brake & a foot on the base plate, increasing safety & protecting workpieces from any possible damage. The DKP181Z features AWS*, enabling wireless connection to a compatible Bluetooth vacuum for on demand dust extraction, providing a cleaner & safer work environment. *AWS receiver sold separately. This is a skin only, Battery & Charger sold separately.
Out of stock
Makita DKP181Z 18V LXT Brushless 82 mm Planer
Makita DKP181Z 18V LXT Brushless 82 mm Planer. The DKP181Z delivers heavy-duty cutting performance with a high powered Brushless Motor, allowing a massive 3mm max. cutting depth. Coupled with Automatic Torque Drive Technology, the planer automatically adjusts speed & torque depending on the load conditions for optimal cutting. Also featuring an electric brake & a foot on the base plate, increasing safety & protecting workpieces from any possible damage. Woodworking jointers and planers are used to mill wood so they can be used to build furniture and other projects to correct dimensions.
Features & Benefits:
- 3mm Cutting Depth –high powered brushless motor allows up to a maximum of 3mm cutting depth.
- 25mm Shiplapping Cuts –housing design has been re-engineered to allow for up to a 25mm cutting depth.
- 3 Chamfering Grooves –easy chamfering by aligning the groove with the edge of the workpiece. 3 different size grooves allow for different groove dimensions.
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) –automatically changes the cutting speed according to the load conditions for optimum operation.
- Left & Right Chip Ejection –easily divert the wood chips either left or right by adjusting the ejection cover plate to the preferred side.
- Foot On Base Plate –protects the workpiece from scratches & damage by raising the base of the work material when not in operation.
- Weight (with battery) : 3.6kg
- Voltage : 18V
- Shiplapping / rebate: 25mm
- Overall Length : 366mm
|Max. Planning Depth||3mm|
|Shiplapping / Rebate||25mm|
|No Load Speed||12,000 RPM|
|Weight (with battery)||3.6kg|
- Planning Width: 82mm
- Max Planning Depth: 3mm
- Shiplapping / Rebate: 25mm
- 12,000 RPM
- Shipping Weight: 3.3kg
- 1 x Guide Rule Assembly Set (191C23-8)
- 1 x Blade Gauge Assembly (191C19-9)
- 1 x Depth Guide Assembly (342390-8, 253807-5 & 251878-6)
- 1 x Socket Wrench 9 (782209-3)
- 1 x 82mm T.C Mini Planer Blades (D-71663)