Makita DLX2025M 18V Combi Drill + SDS Drill Twin Pack
The Makita DLX2025 18v twin pack is part of the LXT family and is compatible with the complete range of 18v Li-Ion tools. Featuring 2 of the most popular tools from the range, the DHR202 SDS+ drill for rotary hammer drilling of masonry and light chiseling plus the best selling DHP453 combi drill ideal for general drilling and screwdriving. The Makita DLX2025M is a set of 2 of the most popular professional cordless power tools and now with 2 x 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery packs providing up to 33% more power compared to the 3.0Ah battery packs.The drill has an ergonomically designed rubberized grip which provides more control. Makita Combi Drill is an incredibly versatile tool that is ideal for use. Active construction on sites as well as for DIY enthusiasts.
- DHP453Z features 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System.
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- Two speed gear box.
- DHR202Z features High comfort grips.
- LED job light with afterglow. One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Barcode: 0088381687782
- Max in Steel: 13mm
- Max. in Wood: 36mm
- Max in Masonry: 13mm
- Torque Settings S/H Nm: 16+ drill
- Max Torque: 27/42Nm
- Blows per minute: H:0-19,5000ipm L:0-6,000bpm
- No Load Speed: H:0-1,300rpm L:0-400rpm
- Max in steel: 13mm
- Max in wood: 26mm
- Max in masonry: 20mm
- Impact energy: 2.0Js
- Blows per minute: 0-4,000bpm
- No load speed (H): 0-1,100rpm
- Noise sound pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 98 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed: 0 – 1,100 rpm
- No Load Speed: 0 – 1100 rpm
- Vibration: Drilling: 3 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Hammer Drilling: 14.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Chiselling: 11 m/sec²
|Delivery||Next Day Delivery|
- 2 Mechanical gears
- Metal gearing
- Electronic brake control
- Variable speed trigger
- Double end Ph Bit
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse
- High comfort grips
- LED job light with afterglow
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Triple operation mode: Rotary only, hammer only and rotary hammer
- Rotation mode: The chisel can rotate a full 360 degrees with 40 different locking positions