Makita DLX2145TJ 18V LXT Twin Pack with 2 x 5.0Ah Batteries & Charger in Case
£278.63 (inc VAT)
This Makita MAKDLX2145TJ cordless twin kit comes complete with two of Makita’s higher performing 18v drills. The kit includes the DHP458 Combi Drill complete with side handle and depth stop, with the DTD152 Impact Driver which boasts some of the highest speeds and torque of any Makita Impact Driver. Packed in the Makpac connector case is the DC18RC quick charger and 2x 5.0Ah high performance 18v Makita batteries.Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
Makita DLX2145TJ 18V LXT Twin Pack with 2 x 5.0Ah Batteries & Charger
The Makita DLX2145TJ 18V 2×5.0Ah Li-ion Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Kit is ideal for professional use and DIYers as it consists of a fantastic value hammer drill and impact driver kit from Makita, ensuring everything you need to get started is included in the set. Makita’s 2-piece cordless kit includes the DHP458 Combi Drill and the DTD152 Impact Motor. Also included are 2 x BL1850 5.0Ah batteries, DC18RC Charger, and a Type 3 Makpac Connector Case.
With Side Handle and Stop Depth. The DTD152 is a compact, just 137 mm long, impact engine. Makita DHP458 Side Handle. It also has an all-metal gearbox for a long life and a soft-grip handle designed to maximise thrust right to the bit. It’s 3,600rpm high rotational speed and 175Nm max torque, making it one of the top performers in its class. It has an electronic 3 stage impact power selector + TEK mode selection which prevents over-tightening of fasteners.
- 2x Makita BL1850 5.0 Ah Batteries
- Makita DC18RC Quick Charger
- Makita Makpac Connector Case Type 3
- Electronic 3-stage impact power selection (Hard/Medium/Soft)
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing/production applications
- Super compact with an overall length of only 117mm
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- TEK mode (T-mode) reduces impact power during final stages of fastener seating
- The impact driver has a no-load speed of 3600rpm providing up to 3800ipm, the percussive action saving time and effort, driving screws up to 30% faster than a conventional drill/driver, no pilot hole is needed even into the hardwood.
- Barcode: 0088381653831
- Voltage – 18v
- Max. in wood – 65mm
- Max. in masonry – 16mm
- Max. in steel – 13mm
- Max Torque S/H – 58 / 91 Nm
- Torque Settings – 21 + drill
- Vibration: Drilling – 9.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor – 1.5 m/sec²
- Electric Brake
- Variable Speed Control – Trigger
- Blows per Minute – 0-30000/6000 bpm
- No Load Speed – 0-2000/400 rpm
- Barcode: 0088381699099
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 18V
- Driving Shank: 6.35mm (1/4″ Hex)
- Machine Screw: M4-M8
- Standard Bolt: M5-M16
- High Tensile Bolt: M5-M12
- Coarse Thread: 22-125mm
- Impacts per minute: 0-3500 ipm
- No Load Speed: 0-2900 rpm
- Max Tightening Torque: 165Nm
- Sound Pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 104 dB(A)
- Sound K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: 10.5 m/s²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/s²
|Delivery||Order by 5PM to get delivered next working day|
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions.
- Higher power and productivity.
- Ergonomic design for fatigue free use.
- 21 Torque settings in clutch mode.
- Electric Brake
- Variable speed control trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- High rotation speed
- One-touch bit installation
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handle
- Compact overall length of 137mm
- Lightweight design
- Battery protection circuit
- Belt clip