MAKITA DRT50ZJ 18V LXT 1/4″ BRUSHLESS CORDLESS ROUTER BODY ONLY
£162.49 (inc VAT)
Makita DRT50Z 18v LXT Brushless Cordless Router Laminate Trimmer Body Only in Makpac Type 4 Carry Case. It comes with a fence, dust extraction nozzle, 3/8 and 1/4 inch collets.The DRT50 18v LXT Router has an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It’s engineered for a full range of cabinetry and woodworking Convenience features include the smooth fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings, dual L.E.D.
MAKITA DRT50ZJ 18V LXT 1/4″ BRUSHLESS CORDLESS ROUTER BODY ONLY IN MAKPAC CASE
Makita DRT50ZJ 18v Cordless Brushless Router / Trimmer LXT for cord-free routing & trimming is a welcome addition to the 18v LXT range. Powerful brushless motor produces a maximum load speed of 10000-30000rpm.the width of 6 mm & 8 mm (1/4), “length of 0.40 mm with trimmer foundation.
In addition, the DRT50ZJ easily connects to Makita vacuum cleaners with the dust nozzle for improved dust extraction.
- Command dial variable speed
- LED light job
- Click and turn the key on / off
- Connectable to extractor of powder
- For excellent bit visibility, the Makita DRT50 router/laminate trimmer comes with a trimmer base that is a round base for smooth and quick cutting with an extended opening.
- However, the DRT50 connects easily with the dust nozzle to Makita vacuum cleaners for better dust removal.
- Voltage: 18v
- Collet Chuck Capacity: 6 mm, 8 mm / 1/4″, 3/8″
- Plunge Capacity (Trimmer Base): 0 – 40mm
- Plunge Capacity (Plunge Base Sold Separately): 0 – 35mm
- No Load Speed: 10,000 – 30,000 rpm
- Overall Length: 226 mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 89 x 89 x 225 mm
- Net Weight: 2.1 kg
|Delivery||Order by 5PM to get delivered next working day|
- Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Aluminium housing and base for higher durability and accuracy
- Usable collet sizes: 6 mm, 8 mm (1/4″, 3/8″)
- 100% compatible with the Makita 18 volt Makstar range of LXT batteries up to 6.0Ah
- Variable speed control dial – 5 speed settings from 10,000 – 30,000 RPM (no load)
- Constant speed control – The speed control function provides the constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Soft start – The soft-start function minimizes start-up shock, and makes the tool start smoothly
- Shaft lock for easy installation and removal of trimmer bit
- Includes dust port for attaching to Makita dust extractors
- Dual LED worklight illuminates the workpiece – controlled by switch
- On / Off button for best control
- Electric brake
- Compatible with RT0700C / RT0701C bases