BMakita DUB182Z 18V LXT Li-ion Cordless Blower
The Makita DUB182Z LXT Blower is fitted with an ergonomically outlined handle with a rubberized delicate grasp that fits your hand impeccably to supply the most extreme control and consolation. With three air volume settings; low, medium and high and a vacuum function, when used with a dust bag. Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
When used by a service engineer, the Makita DUB182Z is the ideal tool for blowing away dust and cobwebs prior to work, supplied with a rubber nozzle as standard. Blowers weight less and are cheaper but gas blowers are more powerful and can get the job done faster. Grass that collects on top of the mower deck gets under the pulleys and wrapped around the driveshafts.
- Comfortable, single handgrip with Air volume setting dial.
- Vacuum functionality with an optional dust bag attached
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides a comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain
- Anti-static electricity for comfortable operation.
- Voltage: 18v
- Max Air Velocity: 72 m/sec
- Max Air Volume: 2.3 m³/min
- Part Number: DUB182Z
- Max air velocity: 72 m/sec
- Max air volume: 2.3 m³/min
- Vacuum function: Yes (with optional dust bag)
- Air volume setting dial: 3 settings
- Max air pressure: 5.4 kPa
- Noise sound pressure: 83 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 94 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
|Delivery||Order by 5PM to get delivered next working day|
Comfortable, single handgrip with Air volume setting dial
Vacuum functionality with optional dust bag attached (Part Number 122321-1)
Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain
Anti-static electricity for comfortable operation