Makita GF600SE 7.2V 16Ga Second Fix Gas NailerThe Makita GF600SE is a gas-powered cordless brad nailer suitable for 16 gauge straight finish nails. The 3-year service plan provided with this machine allows the user to have the tools cleaned twice and serviced once per year for 3 years. Using a Lithium-ion 7.2 volt battery with a 30 minute charge time makes the Makita GF600SE four times quicker than the leading competitor. When you pull the trigger, the spring is suddenly released, creating the force needed to drive the nail into wood. Soft nose tip used to prevent marking the workpiece. Notched to help with alignment for accurate nailing. Featuring an LED low battery and error detection system, this machine will let you know when the power is going to run out. Features:
- LED indication lamp with battery power warning and trouble detection functions for convenience in operation and repair.
- Nose tip designed to provide better visibility for quick and easy access to a desired driving point of the workpiece.
- Tool-less nail jam clearing.
- Soft nose tip used to prevent marking the workpiece. Notched to help with alignment for accurate nailing.
- Misfire inhibitor plate for smaller length nails.
- Magazine window for easy confirmation on nail size in the magazine.