Makita HP332DZ 10.8V CXT Brushless Combi Drill
The Makita HP332DZ is an extremely compact hammer driver drill powered by 10.8 V slide Lithium-ion battery, ideal for home and tight/confined spaces. The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life. Other features of these 10.8v CXT power tools include a compact overall length of just 168 mm which makes it possible to work in tight, challenging spaces, 10 mm keyless chuck, bright LED working light and handy belt clip.
Brushless combi drill
Makita HP332DZ Brushless combi drill is part of the 10.8V CXT product range. Compact and lightweight. Effective without the weight and size of an 18V unit, resulting in less user fatigue. The cordless Makita Combi Drill is an incredibly versatile tool that is ideal for use. Active construction on sites as well as for DIY enthusiasts.
This tool can be used virtually anywhere with an overall length of just 168 mm and is light enough to hang from your waist belt without knowing it’s there. The HP331DZ combi drill can drill, drive and hammer drill, and has a 10mm keyless chuck, 2-speed gearbox & 20 torque settings, the high power brushless motor provides a max 1500rpm no-load speed, high max 35Nm torque, with 22500 blows per minute, drilling up to 10mm into steel, 28mm into wood & 8mm into masonry.
- Slide type Li-ion battery.
- High-efficiency brushless motor.
- Electric brake.
- 2 mechanical gears.
- 24Nm of max fastening torque performance.
- Compact design at 1.3kg in weight with 4.0Ah battery.
- Slide type Li-ion battery
- High efficiency brushless motor
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Compact overall length of 168mm
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Keyless Chuck
- LED job light
- Belt clip
- Capacity in Steel – 10 mm
- Capacity in Wood – 28 mm
- Chuck Capacity – 0.8 – 10 mm
- Capacity in Masonry – 8 mm
- Blows per Minute (Hi) – ipm – 0 – 22,500 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Lo) – ipm – 0 – 6,750 ipm
- No Load Speed (Hi) – 0 – 1,500 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo) – 0 – 450 rpm
- Voltage – 10.8V
- Max Torque S/H – 21 / 35 Nm
- Torque Settings – 20 + Drill
- Battery Type – Lithium-ion
- Vibration K factor – 1.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure – 82 dB(A)
- Noise sound power – 93 dB(A)
- Noise K factor – 3 dB(A)
- Body only machine
- Vibration: Impact drilling into concrete – 12.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Drilling into metal – 2.5 m/sec²
|Delivery||Order by 5PM to get delivered next working day|