Milwaukee M18FPD2-0 18V M18 1/2″ Fuel Percussion Drill Body Only
These Milwaukee M18FPD2-0 M18 FUEL Hammer Drill Drivers are designed to provide maximum power & fast drilling speeds under heavy loads. The sophistication of REDLINK PLUS ensures maximum performance and protects against pressure, heating or over-discharge.
It is designed to have a length of only 175 mm on the smaller size to enable hard-to-reach, tight areas to be accessed. It also has a built-in LED light to improve lighting in low-light areas. This is a device that’s naked, just a brain, not a battery or charger.
The M18FPD2-0 Generation 3 Fuel Combi Drill from Milwaukee provides maximum power and high speeds under heavy load in a compact design. The new compact design makes it only 175 mm long, slightly lower than the 197 mm width of the previous model.
The vast majority of Combi drills will have a hammer setting, this gives the drill an impact force as well as the rotational force allowing you to drill into concrete and masonry. It makes a very smart investment for the Milwaukee combi drill. Compared to other marked drills in its class, it has high speeds.
- More power – unmatched torque of 135 Nm.
- More speed – delivers up to 2000 rpm.
- Smaller size – length of just 197 mm. 4. Individual battery cell monitoring optimizes tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- The battery fuel gauge displays the remaining charge. All metal reversible belt clip to hang your tool quickly and easily.Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries.
- Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE brushless motor