St John Ambulance Nitrile Powder-Free Gloves Large (Box of 100)
St John Ambulance is the nation's leading first aid charity. They offer over 2,000 first aid and health and safety products and our own brand products are used by their own first aid and medical services, so quality is assured. By choosing St John Ambulance you'll be helping to build a nation of first aiders. Nitrile examination gloves provide a high degree of softness, sensitivity, feel and flexibility. These gloves are powder free. They react to your body temperature and conform to the shape of your hand. The specially formulated highly elastic compound exerts virtually no pressure on the hand eliminating finger fatigue. These gloves are latex-free, ambidextrous, non-sterile and have been dermatologically tested to minimize the chance of allergic reactions. More durable than vinyl gloves, and a popular choice for mechanics, the nitrile material provides a high degree of flexibility to ensure comfort is maintained during use. These gloves are supplied in packs of 100 and are colored blue to assist with identification in an emergency. These gloves are disposable nitrile gloves with rolled cuff and textured surface in dispenser boxes. These Nitrile examination gloves are available in 4 sizes: s
mall, medium, large and extra Large. To explore some other St John Ambulance Nitrile examination gloves you can visit our website.
Some key features of St John Ambulance Nitrile examination gloves are as follows:
- These are Nitrile gloves.
- Powder-free to reduce the chance of contamination.
- Latex-free and dermatologically tested to minimize allergic reactions.
- Colored purple for easy identification in critical applications
- Designed and manufactured to meet the applicable requirements of EN455
- St John Ambulance branded.
- They react to your body temperature and conform to the shape of your hand.
- Supplied in packs of 100 gloves / 50 pairs
- Available in 4 sizes:
- Extra Large