In a compact size, the Makita 18V LXT® DHP482 Combi Drill (replacing DHP456) blends speed and torque. It can be used as a drill driver or a hammer drill for improved flexibility and is engineered for wood, metal, masonry, and concrete applications.
In the high-speed setting, the Makita-built four-pole engine delivers a maximum of 62 Nm Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM. It weighs only 1.8Kg (with battery sold separately) for increased comfort. The drill is designed for improved dust and water resistance with Extreme Safety Technology (XPT) and is suitable for use in harsh work environments. Combi drill providing 21 torque settings. Further, Ideal for light to medium duty drilling applications. Also, it has High torque delivery of up to 62Nm. Moreover, it features an all-metal gearbox for added durability and built-in twin LED lights for illuminating work areas. The single keyless chuck sleeve makes a quick replacement of the bit. It also includes the Makita XPT system that, when used in harsh environments, prevents water and dust from entering.
What is a combi Drill?
As a drill driver, Combi drills provide all the same features. But with the extra hammer-action feature, it also makes it ideal for drilling into masonry and stone. These 3-in-1 drills build a perfect all-rounder for them.
Some of the Important Features of this product:
- Variable 2-speed, reversible motor
- Incorporates Makita’s new battery protection system for improved performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life, providing over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection.
- 21 settings of the clutch produce up to 480 in. Lbs. of Torque
- All metal gears for more efficient power transmission
- The Ultra-compact (7-3/4″ only) design is also available.
- Moreover, Twin led jobs light with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- The improved ergonomic design of soft rubber grip for vibration absorption and relaxed action includes the re-contoured portion of rear grip and ribbed grip for improved hold.