Bosch GBH 18 V-EC provides excellent runtime and performance with available 5.0Ah and 6.0Ah batteries, as well as the ease of being able to charge without harming the cells in either condition, thanks to the low weight-efficient Bosch EC engine (only 2.6 kg) and the compact design for more comfortable work. A revolving hammer is a versatile instrument that can perform heavy-duty tasks such as hard material drilling and chiseling.
- Innovative COOLpack batteries guarantee maximum dissipation of heat and thus increase life by up to 100 percent.
- Highly robust: Electronic engine safety hides the engine in case of overload; completely functional even after a concrete drop test of 2 meters.
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged at any time, without damaging the batteries, regardless of the charging state.
You can choose between rotary drilling (wood or metal), hammer drilling (concrete and masonry), and chisel only from the GBH 18 V-EC (chasing, removing tiles). It packs a strong punch with just 2.6 kg in weight and a total length of 258 mm, generating 1.7 joules of impact energy.
- Length: 285.0 mm Length: 285.0 mm
- Tension of battery: 18V
- Max.-Max. Steel Drilling Diameter: 13 mm
- Max.-Max. Diameter of perforation in wood: 20 mm
Bosch GBH 18 V-EC- Reliability flexibility
While operating the hammer within the ranges mentioned below in rotary drilling mode will provide the best results, each hammer also has the ability to drill larger holes.
It is also important to pick a tool that has the correct functions. There are three operating modes available for Bosch rotary hammers (SDS-plus): hammer drilling, grinding only, and chiseling only.
The most powerful Bosch GBH 18 V-EC 18V Brushless SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill is available via Toptopdeal. You will find this drill to be incredibly comfortable to use for long periods of time with a lightweight and compact build.
For more information, please visit our website: www.toptopdeal.co.uk
Also email us at: –