For use with hardwoods, board materials such as MDF, or when working on brick or concrete, Makita M Class dust extractors are essential. In particular, the latter two require M Class dust extraction as the minimum permissible dust control standard.
The Makita VC3012M 240V is a dust extractor for the M-Class that extracts 99.9 percent of the dust. This item includes a push-and-clean filter cleaning system and an integrated tubing solution. Two clamps on the back of the toolboxes have a washable PET fleece filter that protects the turbine by holding back fine dust and debris with high filtration efficiency and durability.
- Push and clean system: Cleaning the filter takes only seconds.
- The washable PET cartridge tank protects the turbine by holding back fine dust and debris.
- The motorhead model integrates an area for tool processing during use and transportation.
- Power cable room with 3 repair points for the toolbox and motorhead.
- Floor nozzles and extension tubes may be attached to the body for easy storage.
Makita Dust Extractor VC4210MX 110V M-Class
Makita VC4210MX 110V with Power Take Off M-Class Dust Extractor 42L. This flexible dust extractor is ideal for processes involving mica. It is highly user-friendly because of the airflow detector, which beeps when airflow comes in. They are suitable for some wood dust. MDF and dust from, among other materials, quartz concrete, cement, paint, tile grout, sand, and pebbles.
- Authorized in compliance with EU requirements for Dust Classes M with alarm fitting.
- Flat top model, to be stored for hand tools and accessories.
- Hatchback with a big opening for easy access to filters.
Reducing the number of annual deaths due to the inhalation of toxic particles of dust is beneficial. Since your wellbeing is more critical than speed or convenience, owning and using an M-Class filter is therefore imperative. If you work on-site, it’s the rule, and for anyone else, especially when working on brick or concrete, it’s just good common sense.
Thank you for reading your post. If you want to buy an M class dust extractor, please visit our Toptopdeal website. We hope you enjoy the post.
For more information, please visit our website: www.toptopdeal.co.uk
Also email us at: –