Makita CA5000X is Compatible with guide rail for increased maneuverability.
While lockdown may seem the perfect time for some to do all of their DIY projects. It turns other people’s lives into a nightmare.
A home is supposed to be a secure, healthy place, an atmosphere that you can regulate so it is appropriate. But outsiders have control of the ambient sounds.
Makita CA5000X 4-5/8″ Aluminum Groove Cutter
Makita CA5000X 4-5/8″ Aluminum Groove Cutter. Get the right solution for cutting grooves in aluminum composite materials. With features of precision and ease of use. The 12 AMP motor has a variable speed control dial (2,200 – 6,400). So that users can adjust the speed of the application.
- Blade Type: Cutter blade / TCT saw blade
- Max cutting capacity with Cutter blade with Guide rail: 11 mm (7/16″)
- Max cutting capacity with TCT Saw blade with Guide rail: 36 mm (1-7/16″) without Guide rail: 41 mm (1-5/8″)
- Continuous rating Input 1,300W
- No-load speed (rpm) 2,200-6,400
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 346x250x250 mm (13-5/8″x9-7/8″x9-7/8″)
- Net Weight 5.1 kg (11.3 lbs)
Adjusting the depth of cut is a breeze with the depth adjustment dial, which has stops at 3mm, 4mm, and 6mm. The saw and rail system work together with minimal tear-out to make precise cuts.12 AMP motor for optimal performance in aluminum composite materials. Developed for cutting grooves in aluminum composite materials. Cutter blade for 90 degrees V-shaped groove enables you. To cut grooves in aluminum composite materials (e.g. exterior wall panels). Ideal for processing aluminum composite material.
- Cutter blade for 135 degrees V-shaped groove as an option
- Two in one; Also can be used as a plunge cut circular saw.
- Compatible with guide rail for increased maneuverability
- Aluminum diecast base plate for high durability and long tool life
- Variable speed (2,200 – 6,400 RPM)
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load.
- Soft start for smooth start-ups
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
Thanks for Reading the Article. We hope You enjoy the article and this Will be helpful for you. You can adjust to work from home — with the right tools, of course.